Recovery/Find Lost Money
for the People
Activities/Free Things to Do
Games for Prizes
Items (Give, Get,
that Keep Giving
One and One for
HELP PEOPLE WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GREATER GOOD
If you know of a site
worthy of adding
to our pages, please let us know about it - email
email@example.com with "Tip" in the subject line.
add a link to our site or tell friends about our site to help these
resources be found by those who need them the most.
of contests and sweepstakes.
- Web directory of artistic competitions from around the world.
- Crowdsourced design tasks such as logos, web site creation, Flash,
stationery, banners, print, and other graphic projects.
- Creatives design and buyers Choosa winner. Categories include
logos, packaging, flyers, Wordpress, clothing, web sites, print
advertising, brand naming, and more.
- Directory of contests and sweeps for U.S. residents.
- Enter design contests and win prizes and royalties.
social media campaigns and launches contests such as bandwear design,
posters, advertising, etc. for consumer brands, entertainment
companies, festivals, and more.
- Hosts "give back" contests to support communities and relief efforts
worldwide. We have many contests designing shirts aimed at supporting
creativity and pushing the boundaries of screen printing techniques.
Contests range from worldwide causes, musicians, creative themes to
helping the community and arts.
- Graphic art competitions including logos, print design, banners,
icons, stationery and business cards, templates, Wordpress, T-shirts,
and special projects.
- If you're artistically talented, design for pay t-shirts, flyers,
logos, posters, advertisements, business cards and other graphic
material. Also write & sell your articles.
- Numerous design, photography, video, t-shirt, illustration, web
site design competitions, as well as a wide variety of other types of
jobs and contests.
- Gives away $100 almost every weekday for
being the first to answer a geography quiz question. Occasional $500
- A listing of graphic design, illustration, animation, photography,
and other contests.
the World - Compete in design
competitions and projects which vary
from logos, t-shirts, Autocad, Adobe Illustrator, artwork, fashion
design, drawing and sketching, business cards and stationery, book
covers, newsletters, advertising, and more. Pays by multiple
methods with no or minimal fees -- PayPal, Western Union,
checks, bank transfers, Payoneer (better for global clients -
headquartered in New York, pays
with a Choice Bank Debit Mastercard that can be used to withdraw at
ATMs and for credit/debit card purchases. There is a one-time
activation fee that comes out when get paid & small
transfer/maintenance fees), as well as other payment methods.
Bounty - Clients submit briefs
asking for ideas to a global think
tank of creatives and the best ideas are rewarded.
- Problem-solving competitions - many technical and science or
engineering-based, but not all.
- Logo design contests.
- Join to enter contests for design of logos, web sites, and other
- Contests, sweepstakes, instant win games.
- Screenwriting contests.
- This is an interesting concept. You suggest available
or product names of domains and if the buyer "likes" your entry you
earn points, and the overall winner chosen gets the larger pot of
points. When you total 500 points you get $50 sent to your
card. The names submitted are kept private until the contest
closes, so be sure if you don't want those names easily used by others
go in and remove them after they are "contributed" following the end of
- Business and product naming contests.
- Contests and sweepstakes for cash and prizes.
- Music artists publish songs, get heard, get noticed, win cash prizes
with your songs. Get 250 Mb of free riffstar space.
- Competions where buyers pay for the best names and taglines, designs,
testing and research, writing, marketing, branding and slogans, search
engine optimization, advice, and more.
- Claims to be the largest free directory of contests and sweepstakes.
- Advertisers, companies, and movie projects looking to reward the best
contributing video producers, animators, concept writers and script
writers, actors/crew, and pitch / idea generators.
- Design graphics for T-shirts, create slogans, sell your ideas and
designs or enter competitive challenges to win cash & prizes.
(including legit work-at-home)
Aid/Innocence Projects/Justice Resources
to Save Money
Site Assistance & Promotion
Jobs & Opportunities